Thursday, June 21, 2007

Update - Beading and Sale


"Make a Profit with Your Passion: Starting a Home-Based Art Business"
On sale until June 30th - $6.99 Regularly $9.99

------------
New Work
------------


Although it is less than an inch wide and a bracelet, I must be a slow beader because this took much longer than I anticipated. But I was determined to finish it!



I showed this the other day and decided it needed more work. I had this covered with painters tape to keep the fringe out of the way while adding more fringe on the bottom. When I pulled all the tape off the first thing I thought was that it looks like a dress from 1985, lol.
-------------------
Interesting Link
-------------------
I was sent this today from Christ Grant, and I had to share it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIJtKxdRQzY

Craft Report Magazine

http://www.craftsreport.com/

I posted this while goofing on ETSY and discovered many had not heard of the magazine. Is well worth checking out!
------------
Conclusion
------------
Feel free to forward this blog to other you think you would benefit.

I am no longer able to personally answer each email, because of the volume. So please forgive me if you do not get a personal answer to emails. Emails concerning business transactions take priority.

((hugs)))

Diane

No comments: