Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Site Problems Update

This weekend my host had a 'drive issue'. This caused the site to be unstable for at least 48 hours and totally down for 12. (I am leaving out the part where I told them a few weeks ago that the my site was unstable and was assured, of course, that it was NOT at their end)

The site seems to be fine now. (But who knows how many customers where unable to get where they needed) I received some emails, but I am sure that was just the tip of the ice berg.

(Parenthesis used to emphasis whining in public is not professional ;0)

----------
Don't forget the sale on Profit with Your Passion Ends June 30th! And I apologize for any inconvenience over the weekend anyone had with the site.
--------------------

Random shot in office, of bags hanging next to printout of logo.

Diane

No comments: