Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 13 Artist-How-To Update

Featured Item This Week:

Create Realistic Figures in Polymer Clay

Purchase All Three eBooks Together

20% Less Than if Purchased Seperately

I have always been a big reader so the new poll started a bit ago on the front page is: “How many books have you read in the last 6 months?”

http://artist-how-to.com/front.html

Personal

The deadline for the new edition of “Passion with Your Profit” is still May 1st. But I have to tell you, I am amazed at the amount of information I am uncovering. The publication is designed for the business artist in mind, and it will surely be of use to many.

I have been doing this for a while now, writing eBooks. And over the course of that time I would like to think my skills have improved. What this means is, that when I look back at some of the publications I have put out, I have to admit now there are things I would change. So for this particular publication I am concerned that if I push it too fast, it will not be the quality I want.

Even though I may need to push back the release date, I will begin to take pre-orders for the item on May 1st. The same day as the release of the Mother’s Day Countdown :0)

http://artist-how-to.com/Countdown.htm

Conclusion

It is April, and in Kansas this morning we had snow flurries. Mother Nature is amazing…

Keep the emails coming :0)

Diane

No comments: