Friday, August 17, 2007

AHT Special Controlling Creative Clutter Sale

In honor of my oldest daughter's birthday. I am having a special sale on "Controlling Creative Clutter: Organizing the Artist's Studio"

Until August 30th, you can purchase the e-book for $6.99 instead of the regular price of $9.99

pssst.....YES, she could use this ;0). But, don't tell her I said that.

---------
You can also still pre-order "Polymer People: An Artist's Method of Sculpting the Adult Head in Polymer Clay" Until Sept 9th for $8.99

--------------
Interesting Link
---------------
I had someone ask me about freeware for creating cross-stitch patterns. They of course can also be used for bead weaving.

This was a handy link I found. I am trying out a few of the progrmas shown. If anyone else has any info on them or others, please let me know.

TOP Five Software
--------------
Conclusion
--------------
Feel free to forward this blog to others you think you would benefit.Emails concerning business transactions are always answered right away. But, because of the volume, I am no longer able to personally answer all others.

((hugs))

Diane

No comments: