Thursday, July 26, 2007

AHT update - Video Tour


Office Tour in Real Player - Click on Image to View

Since I moved things around and refocused, I decided to share a tour of what my 'cave' looks like. Has the room gotten smaller? Or has the monitor just gotten bigger? This is a chance to laugh at my Southern/Midwestern accent and see my main work area.
---------------
Interesting Link
---------------
Welburn Gourd Farm

We have gourds growing in the garden and I was JUST given this link and was so impressed I had to pass it on to you all. :0)
---------------
Free lessons
http://artist-how-to.com/free.htm
---------------
Conclusion
--------------
Feel free to forward this blog to others you think you would benefit.Emails concerning business transactions are always answered right away. But, because of the volume, I am no longer able to personally answer all others.

((hugs))

Diane

No comments: