"The Polymer Palette: Color Mixing Guidelines for Polymer Clay"
Pre-Order Today - Receive May 31st
A minimum 6 page compact, direct and easy to follow guideline to show you how to gain control over color in polymer clay. Take out the guesswork!Using only a few colors of Polymer Clay as the base, you are shown how to make an infinite number of colors. The only limit is your imagination! This is the perfect addition to polymer clay enthusiast’s library, no matter their skill level.
Geraldine Newfry http://www.newfry.com
Eyeteeth: A Journal of Incisive Ideas http://eyeteeth.blogspot.com
In the Studio
Continuing to work on a special book project, and articles.
I have been Blog Tagged by Christie Grant! If you want to stick strictly to business, forgive me and please skip to the closing
7 Random Things About Me
1. This morning I had Rabbits in my front yard - it made my day.
2. I have a hidden fascination with trash media, and always read the headlines while waiting in line at Wal-Mart.
3. I shop at Wal-Mart. But, in my defense I live in a VERY rural area with few options.
4. I want to be a best selling author when I grow up.
5. I currently have a Looney Tunes Mug on my desk, and it is always there. The colors go with my office and you can never be depressed when you are looking at Bugs Bunny.
6. I once owned a pink bicycle with streamers on the handlebars.
7. At this very moment, I have a stray kitten falling asleep between myself and the keyboard.
Ideas on what to name her? I want to call her something 'artsy' and 'creative', but not so 'artsy' and 'creative' that my family refuses to call her by it.