Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pre-Order Sale


Order Today For:

SPECIAL PRE-ORDER SALE PRICE

$8.99

Regular Price After August 17th, 2007 Will Be

$12.99

For More Information:

http://www.artist-how-to.com/Preordersale.html

----------------
Site Blog Added
----------------
I have made the decision to begin moving the blog over to my own space. To access the new blog go to http://artist-how-to.com/blog/

For now I will continue to post the same information at both Blogger and at AHT site blog, but the goal is to do away with the Blogger. With almost 8000 subscribers I hope to make this as easy a transaction as possible. I recommend you subscribe to the new blog to prevent any interruption in receiving posts in the future.
--------------
Coming SOON
--------------
New Image Collections for use in Slide and Altered Book Projects.
--------------
Conclusion
--------------
Feel free to forward this blog to others you think you would benefit.Emails concerning business transactions are always answered right away. But, because of the volume, I am no longer able to personally answer all others.

((hugs))

Diane

No comments: